Pagina's

donderdag 28 april 2011

A new head...and a new page!

Remember me saying I didn't like her head in my previous blogpost? I mean this one:
Well, I decided to give her a new head! Simple as that! I wish I could change my own head like that now and then, don't you? (lol)
And now she looks like this:

I love her so much more! Isn't she cute? Now I'm very happy with her and she will stay this way!
My MIL is selling some of my artwork in her giftshop. I'm very proud to say that she already sold three pieces of my work!!! And this will be for sale too, so if you're interested just send me an email.

I made a new page in my 8,5x11 inch art journal too.
I played with my new Crafters Workshop templates some time ago, to create some backgrounds. This background is made with the 'houndsteeth' template. I just sponged black acrylic paint on the yellow background through the template. Earlier this week I was playing with my magazine cut outs and well, this is what happened:

I love this quote and I have used it before. It is a reminder to myself!
There is another reason why I'm very happy with this page, because 'the page sort of happened to me'...I was able to play and be creative, without thinking of how it would look like in the end or 'is it good enough to show on my blog'..I just glued the image down, grabbed my markers and let it happen..and it did!

TFL!
Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Marit zei

Geweldig - het 'nieuwe hoofd' zowel als de nieuwe pagina! Fijn, dat het zo 'in een flow' gebeurde!!! Geniet van het weekend Sandra!

Andria zei

I like her "new head"....good choice! She looks very sweeet and friendly, which goes very well with the quotation.

Anoniem zei

Jaaaaaa... zo is ze veel leuker!! Goede keus om haar een heel nieuw hoofd te geven!!
Je "courage" bladzijde ziet er super uit!! Ik ben helemaal verliefd op die mal die je voor de achtergrond hebt gebruikt!!!