Pagina's

donderdag 19 mei 2011

Flying blind

A new page in my art journal:


I was just playing..again..with some magazine cut outs and created this collage. I didn't have some journaling in mind but when I heard this song of Ilse de Lange I knew I had the title of my page. Although I can sing a lot of her songs by heart, including this one, because I'm a big fan of hers, I looked up the lyrics and added parts of it to the rest of the page.
Unfortunately my scanner doesn't recognize the fluorescent colors somehow. Her dress is orange and her shirt is pink in real life!

TFL!
Sandra

4 opmerkingen:

Brit Sviggum zei

Wow, Amazing!!! I love it, Sandra! You are sooo talented!

Marjolijn van Elsberg zei

Wow, al even niet langs geweest en wat staat er weer een hoop moois. Ik heb de moed opgegeven voor dit soort kunst. Kan jou toch noooooit overtreffen hihi!!!!
Prachtig weer deze, en ja, Ilse de Lange, ook ik ben een liefhebber van haar.
Groetjes Marjolijn.

Marit zei

Ik weet hoe het er uit ziet hoor - fluor roze en oranje. Dat moet wel knallen IRL!!!! Mooie pagina weer! En jaaaa, Ik ben ook fan van Ilse!

Anoniem zei

MOOI!! Ik ben momenteel erg into de neon/fluoriserende kleuren, kan me dus wel voorstellen hoe je LO er echt uitziet!!
Ik vind je letters ook erg leuk, de "o"tjes en "a"tjes vullen... ziet er heel cool uit!!