Pagina's

zondag 19 juni 2011

If flowers could talk...

I felt like doing another SheArt girl the last two days. It has been a while since I made some girls and I made them all on canvas. (Better: I sold them all too!!!) This time I made one, completely for myself, in my big art journal.

The background with the blue sky is a paper napkin, the second layer with the flowers too.
The girl, especially her pose, is inspired by Julie Nutting. You should really take a look at her blog. She makes beautiful girls, even more beautiful than the SheArt girls from Christy Tomlinson ! (Sorry, Christy..). I used a piece of old scrapbookpaper to create her skirt and shirt.
I'm not very happy about how her legs turned out but I'm ok with that.

TFL!
Sandra

4 opmerkingen:

Ilse hobbelen zei

super super, heb je je andere werkjes verkocht? oo dat is gaaf..... maar lijkt me niet makkelijk je werkjes de deur uit te doen haha.
ik vind deze heel leuk!

Anoniem zei

Wat ga jij hard!!! 5 posts in een dag of negen!! Het ziet er weer superleuk uit Sandra, ook wat je in de vorige posts liet zien!!
Ziet er heel leuk uit zo met die achtergrond van servetten (werk ik oog graag mee)en al die verschillende lettertypes... WAUW!!

Brit Sviggum zei

Oh! I love, love, love this!!!!! I get so inspired by you! You are amazing! Always nice to look at your blog :) Have a great day, Sandra!

Essayprovider zei

Miraculous work you done dude, i become a fan of you. Keep it up dude.
Custom Logo Design