Pagina's

zondag 19 februari 2012

Never believe in never

Today I wanted to do some doodling and practiced some of the excercises in Joanne's class Letterlove 101:
Colored with Peerless watercolors and a green Sharpie.

I also made another WOW girl this week:
I love the fact that this piece is a real mixed media piece of art. I used graphite pencils, acrylic paint, Neocolors II, Inktense pencils, bookpaper, rubons, stamps and ink, watercolor, paintmarkers and a pitt pen.
Still, I'm not completely satisfied. There is something missing...I can't figure out what exactly but I think it has something to do with depth and layers. Maybe I will work on it some more...

TFL!
Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) zei

Wat een gave doodle! xoxo

Kitty zei

Geweldige letterlove en de prinses met kikker ook, dat koppie van die kikker... :)

Willy zei

Prachtige letter love pagina, Sandra! Misschien kun je een workshop geven.....